This role is a key position in the daily running of the business. You will have previous experience in a workshop environment & have worked with wood in the past. You will love working with wood & have pride in your work. You will enjoy creating wood products for sale & enjoy working with the MD who is very hands on with regard to the hand-crafted products.
If not familiar with the world of Tabletop gaming/Dungeons & Dragons, you will have an interest in learning about the culture & understanding the community behind this area of entertainment.
Must be comfortable with dogs as we are a dog friendly work environment and have a resident doggo onsite.
*During the current pandemic, accommodations have been made to ensure we are compliant with all requirements to work safely under current restrictions.
Your day to day duties would involve the following:
- Create woodworking products as directed by the MD
- Manage workshop parts & wood stock
- Work and manage CNC machine
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop
- Have a high attention to detail
- Excellent attention to quality!
- Good time management when creating wood orders
- Process management - manage your workflow and prioritise accordingly
- Attend conventions and other event
Our ideal teammate would have:
- Experience with woodworking as essential. You do not need to hold any particular carpentry qualifications however you should absolutely understand how to use woodworking tools and be comfortable using them daily.
- Be physically able to use the tools in the workshop while being able to lift, bend and be physically able to work in a busy workshop environment.
- Existing experience within a busy workshop/crafting shop helpful but not essential
- Experience with power tools is a definite requirement.
Please reach out to Luke at email@example.com along with your CV/Resume for conversation.