Reporting to the Managing Director, the role of the Digital Marketing Manager is the next step up for the business that we have waited for. The ideal candidate will expand the company's brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to. You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player. You will be tasked with growing our existing customer base, exploring new opportunities for growth as part of targets set with the Managing Director, while bringing your existing and proven experience of increasing ROI in previous positions.
This role will work for you if;
- You like the thrill of startups. While we’re in operation since 2017, we’re still in early stages of growth.
- You like to collaborate & work with others. You will work closely with both the MD and the Social Media/ Content Creation Executive, who will report into you directly. You will want to mentor them further, understanding that they already come to their position with strong experience, having taken the brand to where it is now.
- Ideally you will have experience with the world of tabletop gaming, but it is not necessary. However you will know the importance of really believing in a brand & understanding its USP. You will have a passion for what you do and be driven not only by the expectation of growing the business further, but by the belief that we do what we do out of passion for the culture, and wish to spread that passion into further markets and arenas.
- You like attending events in person from time to time and meeting your customer base. You understand the importance of preparation for in person events & would help to coordinate the same
- You have worked with or understand working with entrepreneurs.
- During lockdown, the successful candidate will work from home but may find it necessary to come into the workshop on occasion. Post lockdown candidate will be expected to work onsite.
Must be comfortable with dogs as we are a dog friendly work environment and have a resident doggo onsite.
*During the current pandemic, accommodations have been made to ensure we are compliant with all requirements to work safely under current restrictions.
Some of your day to day duties would look like the following:
- Manage 1 experienced report (social media & content creation role)
- Work to sales & marketing targets as discussed with Managing Director
- Develop and lead sales & marketing strategy in conjunction with MD
- Be responsible for social media interactions, content, and management
- Attend conventions and sales/PR events as required.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content
- Develop and manage website content
- Find and target audiences
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing
- 2-3+ years experience with Facebook advertising. Google Adwords, Twitter, and Reddit experience is helpful.
- Ideal but not required: 1-2 years experience in b2c or retail sales (preferably with an emphasis on online or digital)
- Content creation skills ideal but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Please reach out to Luke at email@example.com for a conversation, where you can dazzle us with your expertise.