This role is a key position in the daily running of the business. You will have previous experience in customer service & be a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills and strong ability to problem solve. You will work with initiative & with consideration for deadlines.
If not familiar with the world of Tabletop gaming/Dungeons & Dragons, you will have an interest in learning about the culture & understanding the community behind this area of entertainment.
Must be comfortable with dogs as we are a dog friendly work environment and have a resident doggo onsite.
*During the current pandemic, accommodations have been made to ensure we are compliant with all requirements to work safely under current restrictions.
Your day to day duties would involve the following:
- Respond promptly to customer queries
- Work to resolve customer issues with rest of Dakota Irish team where needed
- Resolve address & order issues
- Pick, pack, and fulfil orders
- Stock taking & management & communication re. stock with Sales/Marketing
- Attend conventions and events as needed.
- High attention to detail
- A high sense of customer empathy
- Strong case-based reasoning capabilities
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service, ideally with email communications - you know how to craft a good customer service email!
- Be comfortable with learning shipping & order management software
- Experience with stocking/warehousing helpful
- Be physically able to lift, bend, carry & action all picking requirements as required to fulfill orders, unassisted.
- Hold leaving cert level qualification minimum.
Please reach out to Luke at email@example.com with your CV/Resume for consideration.
Please note, it is essential for this role that you are able to be onsite for the duration of the position so please ensure you are able to travel to our workshop in Graiguenamanagh on a daily basis.