Looking to join the team at Dakota Irish? You have come to the right place!
Dakota Irish are an Irish based, family run online retailer and tabletop gaming craft company.
The world of table top gaming and accessories is an exciting, fun & passionate collective & we work hard to bring high quality products to global markets.
Working from our base in Co. Kilkenny, we work hard among the sawdust, dog treats, products & shipping boxes to ensure we deliver joy to each one of our customers. And we enjoy ourselves while doing it!
We are often looking for new team members to support us and continue to service our dedicated customer base. See below for the current positions we have available.
Digital Marketing Manager
Dakota Irish has an opening for a creative and driven Digital Marketing Manager at their Purcellsinch location to re-invent their marketing and social team.
The successful candidate will:
- build and manage a small marketing team
- plan and execute marketing campaigns, and
- deliver effective and engaging brand messaging.
- You will be responsible for managing the Dakota Irish website and discovering new, innovative ways to connect with our audience.
- You will be responsible for helping create and oversee a marketing and social media strategy in conjunction with the MD or relevant director.
- You will mentor and manage a marketing intern and/or marketing executive.
- While this role is primarily focused on the management of digital marketing for the business, the ideal candidate will also oversee and be responsible for coordinating participation in conventions and relevant events due to the integrated nature with our social strategy.
To ensure success in this role you should:
- be well equipped to multitask effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and
- perform your duties in a manner that maximizes a data-driven approach with a friendly, personal, and empathetic touch.
The Digital Marketing Manager profile is one who is
- dedicated and
who possesses leadership skills but can equally take direction well. They are one who embodies being a positive team player.
You will be required to:
- Develop and manage the company website (including all images, tools, and content).
- Plan and execute digital and social marketing campaigns
- Oversee the management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience).
- Develop a website traffic plan and create relevant marketing goals and KPIs
- Create, maintain, and implement all digital marketing, social, and editorial calendars in collaboration with executives and content creators.
- Deliver effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging.
- Update company blog, newsletter, and social media (including regular posts, news, job listings, etc.) and overall management.
- Manage social, marketing, and website metrics using tools like Google Analytics & Meta Business Suite.
- Measure, report and advise on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to improve on marketing results when necessary.
- Develop and manage A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of marketing content
- Find and target new audiences.
Significantly you will
- Hire and manage a small marketing team
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a relevant industry
- Min 1+ yr people management experience where performance management was a focus
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Content creation skills – samples of past content would be helpful
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of e-commerce, PPC, SEO & SEM concepts,
- Experience in training other team members.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- You’ll have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement, specifically be willing to grow in learning regarding relevant communities
- Have an excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
Nice to have:
- Experience managing and coordinating events or event participation
- Working knowledge of HTML, Liquid, or CSS
- Confident with a range of ads, analytics, email automation and A/B testing tools.
- Familiarity with Paid Social marketing techniques and platforms
Dakota Irish is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. If you require specific accommodations at interview please advise us so that we can ensure any specific needs at interview are supported.